Tuesday, June 14, 2016

My summer schedule

This is how far I've gotten in coming up with a summer schedule.  You know.  To make sure the boys are reading 30 minutes every day, doing meaningful jobs and setting goals to ensure that they will grow up to be responsible adults. All that good stuff I'm supposed to be doing as their parent.

I've done nothing.  Wait.  I take that back.  I found last summer's job chart, turned it to the blank side and hung it on my white board, fully intending to make a new one.

It just hasn't happened yet.  One thing after the next has interrupted my great plan.  We are now close enough to our Alaska trip that it just doesn't make sense to start one now.  I'll just put it off until July. I'm all about procrastinating.



1 comment:

Saratoga Six said...

Wow! what a fun summer for your family. Congrats on the cabin, the soccer, and Alaska! Your boys are growing up so much!