Getting Taylor ready for Helaman's Camp
On our Ward committe, prepping for a home makeover for a refugee family. Mailbox will be replaced along with a whole host of other improvements.
My peach tree has borers! Of course they would. I haven't done a single thing to prevent them. Now, my trees are suffering and I'm trying to save them.
How can you see this and not buy it? Honestly, I was kind of embarrassed checking out. Did they taste good? Not really. Sour cream and onion with a hint of sausage. Not a winner.
Getting Bennett ready for Scout Camp. He needs 2 types of Scout shirts, plus don't forget all the junk food he wants to take up. I think that's all they eat up there.
Signing 3 of the 4 boys up for soccer next year. Didn't we just finish? Signing up includes uploading pictures and birth certificates and paying a lot of money.
Taylor took the ACT for the first time. There is a very loose bet going around the house about what we would give him if he beats his father's score on the first try. I'm quite curious.
Attending the Charity Vision Fight Night. Who knew boxing could be so entertaining, especially when you are hanging with your friends!











2 comments:
Are you DRIVING? Whoa. You guys look super cute all spiffed up. Loved this blog entry. So many cute things and nice updates.
You and Scott look great. Tell Taylor getting those wisdom teeth out will make getting ready for his mission that much easier.
Post a Comment