Thursday, April 23, 2009
Spot #3
This much I know. You could feed, clothe, educate and entertain a small family with what ends up in the back of my van. I am also fairly certain I am raising a bunch of pigs and not boys. I cringe when I see these pictures. I call this area the black hole. Kids go in, kids come out and what ever happens or gets left back there I try and pretend I don't know about it. So far I haven't lost any children. It is only when their pigsty starts to creep up into my driving area that I start to pay attention to it and make them clean it up. How embarrassing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Reminds me of my van. Kids are so messy! The black hole, what a perfect name for it.
he he. Did you drive all the way to Omaha to photograph the inside of my van? Om my. My kids are just as piggy. Don't feel too bad.
I see this as firm evidence of many happy car trips.
Have you ever noticed that once it starts it multiply until it almost overwhelming.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one! Makes me feel better!
Love the photos of the kids! That's so fun. I love the everyday life pictures you post too. AND your new header. That's lovely!
Post a Comment