An art project he brought home from school - land formations including but not limited to mountains, stream, waterfall, hill, cliff, delta, volcano, peninsula, ocean and an island.
Tae Kwon Do medals
Boards he has broken in Tae Kwon Do with various body parts.
Legos and Star Wars all in one
Cub Scouts - His books and a patch from his latest space derby. The only piece leftover from his rocket that he made is the propeller.
His pocketknife - He got this for his birthday. He loves to whittle sticks and has only cut himself once.
Lyrics for the song "Istanbul (not Constantinople)." He heard this song at school the other day and wanted me to print out the words so he could memorize it. I even went a step further and downloaded it for him so he could sing along.
Hardy Boy books - He knocks down one of these in a day. He loves to read and re-read his favorite books. He must get this from his mom!
Little BYU letters that he cut out of play dough. He loves all things BYU and BYU football
2 comments:
I need to be more creative with my posts, I hope you don't mind if I copy some of your ideas
These are all so precious. I would never have thought to document these simple things that tell so much. Please take time to figure out how to back this up and print hard copies.
Post a Comment