Friday, March 21, 2008
Pet Peeve
Now I know there are some moms out there that think their children are absolutely perfect and would never get annoyed by what they say or do. I'm not one of them. This little quirk that my Ben Ben has is somewhat annoying to me when I'm not laughing about it. Bennett is a little particular about his choice in clothes and how he wears them. He insists on having his pants rolled up so that they don't touch his shoes, and if he is not wearing shoes, his ankles. This is especially annoying because I am the exact opposite. I am quite particular about the length of my pants and will not wear them if they don't touch the ground. So you see how this quirk of his would bother me. Every time I see him with his pants practically rolled up to his knees I cringe. And every time I try and skip the second roll so they are at least in the same neighborhood as his shoes he notices and insists on them being rolled up again. So one of the many reasons why I can't wait for summer is the fact that he will be in shorts and I won't have to deal with this quirk until fall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so sorry. Well, I'm laughing actually, but I still see how that bothers you. Joseph will wear his younger brothers t-shirts stretched across him with his belly button showing and I cringe too, but maybe he thinks he has muscles to show off? COOL big boy bed too!
Post a Comment