I walk into the laundry room this morning and stop dead when I see this in my laundry basket. My first thought is "Who pooped in my laundry basket?" Notice my first thought isn't "Why is there...?" or "How on earth did...?" or "That couldn't be...?" I've gotten way past that. You see this sort of thing doesn't surprise me anymore. I'm use to finding all sorts of unappealing (to put it lightly) items around my house. Now it's just a matter of figuring out who did it this time.
First I think of our dog Maylee. I'm not sure why because she never has accidents in the house and I can't imagine her jumping into a laundry basket to poop. So I move on to other suspects. Bennett? Owen maybe? I am fairly confident I can rule out myself and Scott. Next I decide I need to confirm that it is actual poop or some other unrecognizable substance that one of my boys has left for me to find. Yes moms, you know how I have to confirm this is poop. I have to do the sniff test. I go in for the smell and then study it a little bit more. My conclusion - a chewed up Reeses candy bar and wrapper. And of course, once I figured out what it is I can solve who did it quite easily - Owen. This is one of his trademark behaviors. So considering he has been sampling candy constantly today I will not be surprised to find more of his rejects around the house.
2 comments:
You totally made me laugh or maybe Owen did. Either way. So funny!
Ooooo, I hate the sniff test! Aren't you so glad Halloween is finally over?!
Post a Comment