I find that every so often I will hear or see something that makes me stop and realize how fast my kids are growing up. Lately it has been Taylor and lately it has been his jeans.
Once or twice a week while I am folding laundry I will pull a pair of jeans out of the basket. After I shake the wrinkles out of them there is a split second of confusion while I try to figure out who they belong to. My first thought is that they are mine, simply because they are too long to be any of the boys. "None of them could possibly fit into jeans this long" I say to myself. A split second later I realize they are a little short for me and it all of a sudden hits me that they are Taylors. How can it be that his legs fit into this size of pant that are so close to mine? It is simply not possible. But in fact it is and he is growing up right before my eyes.
6 comments:
And lucky you to be so thin that your jeans can be confused with his!
Before you turn around you will be getting him ready to go on a mission and wondering where has the time gone.
It is the big shoes that always shock me. I even slip my feet in Avrams shoes if I need to run out side to grab something.
Cute wallet. They have cool tape designs and patterns also.
Yeah, that's happening with Trina when Justin helps fold laundry he always mixes up our pants. Those wallets look so cool, we'll have to try the purse sometime.
Ditto my Mom's comment! I can tell my jeans from Dan's but....
And he is growing up so well...what a handsome, kind and wonderful grandson he is!!!!
Post a Comment