Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy 4th!


Yep he has turned 4. And what is this kid's likes and dislikes right now? Well let me just tell you what he said.

Fav food: meat and chips
Fav shows: Berenstain Bears and Dragon Tales
Fav clothes: his red "tiny pants" and his surf board shirt
Fav toy: his new Geotrax train set (of course)
Fav book: Go Dog Go
What he likes to do outside: play tag
What do you think is funny: 8 is funny
What do you want to do when you grow up: look at trees
What do you like to do with Mom and Dad: go camping

Well there you have it. The life of a four year old. Now you may be wondering if his naughtiness is letting up yet. I'm not sure and I will tell you why.

The other day he ran up to me and wanted me to look at the pictures he drew on the wall. I was all geared up to see writing all over my walls. But when I went to look at it, he had written on post it notes and then put those on the wall. I breathed a sigh of relief and thought that maybe, just maybe he was finally growing out of it. I mean this has been going on for years now.

A few days later I went to take the post it notes off the wall and guess what? They wouldn't come off. That kid had glued them to the wall with his glue stick. So you tell me. Is that a step in the right direction or two steps back? I do not know. Regardless this kid keeps us laughing and crying! It only seems like yesterday when he took a sharpie to my carpet. Oh what fond memories! Happy Birthday kiddo!

3 comments:

Kristy E.B. said...

That is funny that he glued the post its to the wall...well maybe only funny because it's not my kid. What is up with these mischievious boys? I guess I'd take it as a step in the right direction though.

janc@mac.com said...

I'd say, he's definitely going in the right direction. He loves camping and looking at trees. He'll be just fine!

Saratoga Six said...

Owen is 4? Owen is 4?! But he just turned 3... like last week! Holy Cow!