Thursday, November 13, 2008

How Sweet


Sometimes I forget how sweet my kids can be. Last night we arrived home from Tampa with 3 mini Nerf footballs and 1 mini baseball. I told Owen this morning that the softball was for Chase and the other boys each got a football. Obviously Chase got the baseball so there would be no arguing among the older boys. I found Chase snuggled up against his baseball a little while later.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

That is on the top of the cutest picture ever list.

Saratoga Six said...

Ahhh, brotherly love. I enjoy it way more than brotherly fighting!

Amber said...

That is such a cute and sweet picture.

Sarah said...

Way cute!

Shannon said...

What an adorable picture! He is such a sweetheart! Thanks for inviting us to your blog. Love the picture with all the boys feet. Such a cute family!