Wednesday, March 22, 2017

A New Direction

One night about a month ago, Taylor came up to me and told me he was going to try out for the Lone Peak volleyball team.  I was a bit surprised as he had never before shown any interest in the sport.
He looked up the rules of the game and then was off.

I told him not to get his hopes up as he only made it to 2 of the 3 tryouts (he was sick for the last one), but sure enough he made it on.  I was very excited for him.  But the thing I'm most proud about was his willingness to go out there and give it a shot, regardless of whether he would make the team.

So, now I find myself most Tuesday nights cheering him on the sidelines!  


1 comment:

janc@mac.com said...

I think J is also on that team. They should have fun together.