Monday, March 2, 2015

A Snapshot

I was sitting in my chair looking at my "command central" white board this morning and thought "That is the perfect picture of what has been going on the past couple of weeks around here."

"Click"

And now I am here.


1)A months worth of "must remember to get at the grocery store" lists.

2)Reminder about Bennett's 7th grade orientation coming up.  7th Grade!

3)Reminder about Bennett's immunizations that he needs before 7th grade.  Haven't taken him yet even though I've had this reminder for quite awhile now.

4)Information about Owen's wax museum project coming up.  Martin Luther King is who he is supposed to dress up as.

5)Chase's calendar that he gave me for Christmas

6)Chase's homework, ready to be turned in...if I remember to get it into his backpack

7)Paperwork for the rental car.  Scott and I got into an accident a few weeks ago with the van, so I've been driving the truck and Scott's been driving a rental until it is fixed. I'm done driving that truck.

8)My monthly dinner menu.  Need to make a new one for March.

9)Chase's lady friend phone numbers.

10)Coupon for paint.  Planning on painting my bedroom the next few weeks.  Might as well get the paint on sale.

11)Flat Stanley reminder -  Who knows if I'm going to get this done.

That's pretty much the bulk of it.  Have a happy week!


5 comments:

Blogful said...

Send Flat Stanley down here. I'll show him around the tropics. (I think I have done about 20 flat stanley's now). Good luck with that command central. At least you are organized about it all!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

They say we'll miss this. Sometimes I agree, but there are times when I think "really, miss this?"

Sarah said...

Sounds like a pretty typical busy lives of families.

Lisa said...

The funny part about those boards is that once you finish one thing it is quickly replaced with another so your board never gets cleaned off.

janc@mac.com said...

Even though it looks crowded it's a perfect example of a mother's routine life. Enjoy every day because they grow up and leave too fast.