A week before Thanksgiving, Scott and I went for a short trip down to Tucson. Scott and a few of his riding buddies decided to meet down there and ride the "Tour of Tucson" bike race together.
They all finished. 102 miles in 6 hours and 20 minutes. Pretty impressive considering none of them had done much riding the month before the race.
The weather the warm and the food was great and I didn't have to ride a bike to enjoy it all!
Taking a short break at mile 75.
Scott always wears his lucky "leisure suite" jersey for bike races.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
It is possibly the best jersey I have ever seen. Way go to, Scott!
That is impressive for sure.
Sounds grueling! I hardly recognize Scott with a beard.
Im so jealous. I want to learn to love biking.
Im so jealous. I want to learn to love biking.
Im so jealous. I want to learn to love biking.
Post a Comment