Thursday, July 31, 2014
And it's over
Owen is officially done with swim team for the summer. It was a great experience for him and I'm really glad I signed him up. I really thought for sure that he would start to complain early on about the number of practices he had to go to, but it wasn't until the last week that he started to ask me if he could skip a few.
Today was his last practice. When he was done and we were headed back home, he told me he had so much fun and was going to miss it. The last few weeks, he has asked me if he can tryout for year round swim team. Yikes. There is a reason why this swim club is considered competitive. Since Owen is playing soccer this fall, I told him we would look at having him tryout in the winter when my schedule slows down. So glad he had a good experience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Good job Owen!
Post a Comment