Tuesday, October 8, 2013

It's off



After 9 1/2 weeks, Chase finally got his cast off. 

Does he look excited that it is off?

Does he look ready to use his brand new arm?

Nope. 

He came home from the Dr. with a splint to wear during the day and he does not like it when we take it off.  He is scared to death to move it.

Right now we are trying to convince him to get in the shower.  It desperately needs to be washed.

It will be interesting see how long it takes for him to realize that his arm is healed and it no longer hurts.

4 comments:

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

THAT IS TERRIBLY SAD!! HE LOOKS TERRIFIED. JEFF CAN FEEL HIS PAIN. POOR KID.

Blogful said...

Poor Chasey. I had a cast on for a long time and when it came off, even though I had been in a walking boot, I had a hard time walking. Trusting your body again is scary.

Lisa said...

It wont take long. Im sure he feels a little naked right now.

janc@mac.com said...

That is the saddest face ever. Hope he's back to his old self soon.