Monday, April 1, 2013

Poor Chasey

This Easter was a rough one for this little guy.  Thursday night he started to throw up and he stayed that way clear through Sunday morning.  He rallied a bit on Saturday, but it didn't last long.

Instead of finding eggs Sunday morning, we took a trip to the InstaCare just to make sure something else wasn't going on.   

Today he woke up feeling MUCH better.  Other than this little afternoon nap, I think he is back to normal.




4 comments:

Saratoga Six said...

My poor Amy had this same thing. Throwing up for 3 days, unable to hold anything down until I took her to the doctor. They gave her Zofran. She was eating again by the next morning. Cruel bug though.

Lisa said...

That is so sad! Im so sorry Chase was miserable for Easter. I hope no one else gets it.

bugnose7 said...

No fun.

Crystal said...

That's a bummer!