Thursday, October 25, 2012

My Run

It really didn't start out that bad. Just a few lazy drops of water coming down here and there. Those few drops started to multiply when I rounded the second turn. By the third turn the drops turned into snow and a fair amount of it. By the time I made my last turn home it was coming down fast. And to top it off, I was running straight into the snow, so my eyeballs weren't very happy. In general it is not a good idea to close your eyes while running so I ended up holding my hand up to my face to shield my eyes. Welcome to winter.

5 comments:

bugnose7 said...

Are you wearing lipstick in that picture or are your lips frozen?

Sara White said...

And you look soooo happy about it!

janc@mac.com said...

Hey, but you kept going!! Congratulations!

Amber said...

Uuuugh. Send some of it our way please....its soooo hot!!! I wish I had some sort of season change. It doesn't feel like fall or winter. :-(

Lisa said...

You are so TOUGH! Good job