Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Recorder

I curse whoever invented this "instrument." I have never heard a sound come out of this thing that is even remotely pleasing to the ear. Especially when your three year old has been playing it all day. It's time for it to disappear.



Wondering what is on his fingers? Owen and Chase got into some colorful electrical tape this morning. Chase put it around his fingers so they would look bloody. nice.

5 comments:

Blogful said...

Paige bought a recorder for a dollar with her OWN money, so I felt like I couldn't chip it. I acted like I was sad the day it broke, and maybe we could have repaired it, but I was so happy to have an excuse to throw it away!

janc@mac.com said...

Just wait until fourth grade!!

Sarah said...

Pretty sure it is one of the most annoying instruments known to man.

Lisa said...

We will all blame you when he doesn't because a great musician through his beginnings on the recorder:)

Saratoga Six said...

Gotta love the purpose of that tape... I agree with you on the recorder. I'm pretty sure the military uses is to get answers from enemy combatants.