skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Last year I did something no other woman on earth has done. I forgot our wedding anniversary. Completely. And it was a big one. 15 years to be exact. When Scott walked in with flowers, it took me a few seconds to figure out what they were for. I'd like to blame my forgetfulness on my hip surgery the week before and all the drugs that were coursing through my body. At least I tell myself that to make me feel better.
But this year I remembered! Happy Anniversary Scott. Love you much!
8 comments:
So cute!
I hope you are recovering well from the surgery! Congrats, that's a big milestone!
That sounds like a legit excuse.
Happy anniversary.
Happy Anniversary!
I love the little fingers at the bottom of this photo. Happies of Anniversaries!
Is Chase trying to get into that picture? I just noticed those little hands!
Congratulations to you! You are such a handsome couple.
Post a Comment