Friday, May 6, 2011

Helpful Owen

A few minutes ago these freshly laundered clothes were thrown all over the floor.



A few minutes before that, these freshly laundered clothes were folded neatly on the counter ready to be put away.

Owen decided he wanted to help me out by wiping down the counter for me. These clothes were obviously in the way, so what do you do with them? Pitch them on the floor, of course.

Good Boy.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Ila is a big helper too.

Sarah said...

William helps like that too. Isn't great to have such great helpers who are willing to help.

bugnose7 said...

I don't miss having that kind of help.

Saratoga Six said...

Good help is so hard to find. Aren't you glad you have Owen?!

Crystal said...

I guess you you reward him that he had good intentions?

janc@mac.com said...

I guess you have to say, "It was the thought that counted."