Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Recipes

Photobucket

About a week ago I was thumbing through all of my go-to recipes deciding what to cook for the week and most of them were just telling me to go-away. I have cooked them so many times that they don't sound good anymore. So I decided that once a week I will try a new recipe and hopefully I will find some really good ones to replace my tired ones.

I have tried a few and so far I have found 1 winner and one that has the potential to be a winner with a few changes. When I do find the good ones I will post them on my neglected recipe blog.

For tonight I am trying a new beef stew recipe. So far it looks and smells delicious!

3 comments:

Saratoga Six said...

Looks delicious. I am also tired of many of my recipes. Sigh... if only I could get my boys to love more veggies!

Lisa said...

I need to make a similar goal for my family. I will have to check out your blog for ideas cause Im not as brave as you at experimenting.

bugnose7 said...

If you don't ever cook even your old recipes sound good.