The holidays were nice, but I was glad to see them go. I am ready for some down time. Well, technically there really is no down time around here, but for lack of a better word I will call it down time. Time to stay inside, let the snow fly and the wind howl and check some things off my list.
This is what I want to accomplish on top of the standard stuff this week
Tackle the laundry.
Clean the bathrooms.
Make dentist appointments.
Buy Bennett new church pants.
Make final arrangements for our trip to Disneyland next month.
Find out about piano teachers in the area.
Register Owen for preschool next year.
Finish submitting papers to Highland City to appeal our driveway.
This is what I hope to accomplish while waiting for spring to come
Printing out all of my photos.
Get the boy's photo albums up to date.
Work on my scrapbook.
Make a few books. So many ideas so little time!
Now if I can just accomplish half of this I will be happy!
4 comments:
I have this same disease really bad. It could be contagious and you could come down with a lifetime case of it -- named by your Uncle John as "full mouth" syndrome. It's when you have more in your mouth or on your plate than you can chew. Quiet times produce this disease. I suggest you get stay busy with the usual distractions of motherhood and give up these dreams of being so organized and task oriented.
ha, ha , ha. That was funny Aunt Jan. But serioulsy, Tiera, remind me to ask you about your drive way next time i see you. And if you can tackle all that please, let me in on your secret.
I like to do lists. I think it runs in the family. I have a closet you could work on.
You mean like re-do your driveway? I hear you on the photos/scrapbook thing. Talk about fire hazard in my basement.
Post a Comment