
About a week ago, Scott went over to his sister's house and came back with 3 boxes of apples. Being the kind of girl that likes pastry and being in the mood to make some - I did. My love of pastry goes back years and years. Back to the day when my mom taught me how to make the perfect crust and my brothers took great joy in harassing me. Would you like to see proof? Lookee what I dug out.

Please don't hate me because I am beautiful. I believe that is Jaron and Tyler behind me, holding a sign that says "Tiera's first pie." Jaron was kind enough to put a skull and cross bones at the bottom.
I have lost those glasses and the spiral permed hair thank goodness, but not the pie making skills. I don't know if I should laugh or cry about this, but I asked Owen who was in the picture and he immediately said "Mom." I guess I haven't changed that much.
And on a similar vein, did you know that I have a recipe blog? It's true. If you click the little recipe button at the top it will magically take you there. I only mention it because my mom stumbled upon it the other day and had no idea I had it. Then I found out that my sis-in-law didn't know either. I wish everyone had one. Just so you know...
6 comments:
I was so excited to find this recipe place. Everything looks delicious. Have you posted the recipe for the salad served at Emily's shower that had thin slices of cheese in it? I loved it and would love the recipe.
I didn't know about the recipe blog, THANKYOU!
I am also very impressed that you found that picture and posted it. Ah, the good old days.
MMMMMMMM. Makes me want to send you money for an express box full of your baked goods. I ove the old pic. Brings back memories. Good for you, not so hot for me..I think I was at Life line during this house...but It is so nice to see old pics, and how much we have all grown. I love the food blog. I made your grashopped brownies and they are now my kids new favorites...thanks!!!
What a picture! I have some similar ones, but don't think I'd be so brave as to post them on my blog. The years do you well. Impressive pie!
YES! I hope the pastry recipe is there. Looks delicious. That picture of you is great! I remember those days. But I won't be posting any of mine, he he he. :) Aren't little brothers fun??
Yum they both look delicious! Thanks for sharing your link to your recipes too, I always need help with that area.
Post a Comment