Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Getting ready for Spring
I have been working hard in our yard this past summer. The last project I wanted to finish before the snow flies was my garden area. I really missed not having a garden this past year and I am bound and determined to have my peas planted come March of next year. Doesn't that sound light years away? Scott made my garden boxes and I leveled the ground, put landscape fabric down and spread the rocks. My arms and legs have gotten quite the workout the past few days. I am ready!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, that's quick progress! It looks really nice too. Gardens are so theraputic.
Good for you! You will love the harvest which always follows the back-straining work.
Shut up! Those are beautiful. I'm coveting right this very moment.
All I have to say is "WOW!!!"
Looks great! Wish my yard looked that good, unfortunately my yard is dead it looks awful. Hopefully we can get ours to look that nice soon.
Post a Comment