Taylor was thrilled with his new football from his Uncle Dalin and a BYU jersey from Grandma Larsen. Bennett was disappointed because he didn't actually get to see Santa. Although later that night he was telling his Uncle Grant that he saw Santa and that he was wearing a BYU hat. Thank heavens it was a BYU hat! Owen after opening his drill, politely told us "no" when we asked him if he wanted to open another gift. He was happy with just one.

The boys in their new p.j.'s anxiously waiting to go downstairs to see what Santa brought them.


Buzz was definitely a hit with Bennett. Notice his buzz-like pose he is striking.

The drill was Owen's favorite gift. He hauls it all over the place.
Ties from China! Let me tell you that shopping trip helped tremendously!
2 comments:
It looks like you had a great Christmas Tiera! I love the tie picture. And I love that all Bennett needed was his drill. I think that we all tend to go overboard and overwhelm. And then wonder why we are constantly picking up toys for months after.
I still want to get together. I have your handmade (yes, hand-made) gift in my car.
I'm so impressed! Glad to see you had a great Christmas! My pants are tighter these days too...
Post a Comment